We are taking precautions, but we are still open for business here at Design Office
We are following advice given to businesses by HM Government Public Health England (PHE) and, as the situation stands, we will continue to provide our service to our customers.
To minimise any risk to staff and customers we are taking the following precautions:
- Our office currently remains open. Some staff are working from home but our web, print, design & signage fitting team are continuing to work from the office. Use of the office will be under constant review.
- Where possible, please contact us with enquires by email or phone. You will find a wealth of information on the goods and services we provide by referring to our website – www.designoffice.co.uk
- We are taking extra precautions with the cleanliness of our office. If you are not feeling well, please delay visiting until you are feeling better.
What are we doing to ensure we can continue to deliver a normal service?
- We have remote access to our customer order information so we can fully support our clients as normal from any location.
- We are currently receiving a normal service from our couriers.
- The Government’s advice is continuing to evolve on a day-by-day basis, and we will provide further updates via email and blog.
If you have any questions, please get in touch by calling the office on 01270 252106 or email us on one of the following email addresses